I have saved the links from Child Mental Health Week below.
"Hot Chocolate Breathing"
- use your imagination to hold a "hot" drink and feel the warmth in your hands.
- smell the hot chocolate and breathe in and then slowly breath out.
- repeat this a few times.
- then taste your hot chocolate and feel the warmth going down your throat and past your chest and into your tummy.
- repeat this a few time focusing on your breath going in and out slowly.
Mrs Calzolari's "Teddy Bear Breathing"
-hold a bear to your chest and cuddly it.
-breathe in slowly and then breath out.
-repeat a few times.
-squeeze your bear tight to your chest and then release to a gentle squeeze and breathe in and out.
-lie down, close your eyes and hold your bear against your chest and slowly take a breath in and slowly breathe out
- repeat a few times.
- lie quietly with your eyes closed and cuddle your bear - be aware of your breathing.
- finish by lying still and breathing slowly.
Remember to talk to a grown-up if you are feeling sad or worried about anything and that you are very loved by a lot of people
Beautiful Oops by Barney Saltzberg
How to make a Paper Dog - Easy Origami for Kids
The Squiggle Game - Children's Mental Health Week 2021