As well as helping our children to look smart, our school uniform has been designed to be simple, easy to wear and look after, and helpful to parents worried about what clothes to buy for school.
Our uniform is held by Channel Uniforms Ltd.
They are located at:-
Stella Maris Uniform Price list is as follows
- Sweatshirt Royal v neck with school logo £9.99
- Cardigan Royal with school logo £12.50
- Fleece Royal with school logo £14.99
- Reversible rain jacket £20.00
- Boys Grey trousers from £8.99
- Girls Grey skirts from £4.99
- Book bag with school logo £7.99 (these are provided free for all Reception children, thanks to the Parents Association).
Additional items in line with our uniform policy are:-
- White, grey or blue shirt
- White or blue blouse
- Plain white or black PE shorts *
- White PE T-shirt *
- White or black plimsolls
* Also available at Channel Uniform Ltd.
Opening Hours are Tuesday – Friday 9.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m., Saturday 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Each child must have a shoe bag and all clothing must be marked with the child’s name. Iron on name tapes are available at Channel Uniform (50 name tapes) £5.00
Sensible school shoes (brown, black or navy) should be worn – trainers are not allowed, unless the children wish to change into them to play football at lunch time.
For safety reasons, jewellery of any kind is not allowed, apart from watches, and small studs or sleepers for earrings. Children with studs or sleepers must be able either to remove them or to cover them with tape for PE lessons.