Our PSHE curriculum supports the development of the skills, attitudes, values and behaviour, which enable pupils to:
- Live out our Gospel values of love, care, share, trust and respect.
- Understand the physical aspects involved in RSE at an age appropriate level.
- Have a sense of purpose
- Value self and others
- Develop positive and healthy relationships both now and in the future.
- Make and act on informed decisions
- Communicate effectively
- Work with others
- Respond to challenge
- Be an active partner in their own learning
- Be active citizens within the local community
- Explore issues related to living in a democratic society
- Become healthy and fulfilled individuals
The children demonstrate and apply the British Values of Democracy, Tolerance, Mutual Respect, Rule of Law and Liberty. They demonstrate a healthy outlook towards school which impacts positively upon pupil behaviour and learning across the wider curriculum.