SAINT ELIZABETH OF HUNGARY
- Saint Elizabeth of Hungary was born on July 7, 1207.
- As soon as her life began, she had responsibilities from being a royal pressed upon her.
- Elizabeth sought peace with prayer from a very young age.
- In 1221, Saint Elizabeth married Ludwig and they had three beautiful children.
- Saint Elizabeth led a simple life, practicing penance and helped others through her mission for charity. Elves have recreated scenes from Saint Elizabeth's life, such as when she gave food and money to the poor, helped to build a hospital for the sick, lit a fire and even washed the feet of those most weak.