Wednesday Home Learning
Good Morning Dragons!
So I have fixed the layout but now I have no idea why some writing is in different colours... Maybe I can fix that tomorrow- I am learning all the time!
A little fact about me…I was born in Maidstone!
Miss Baker x
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- keep working towards your next gig please!
- Arithmetic- Complete the questions attached below
- We are now on Summer Term Week Three- Week commencing 4th May
- Watch the video and complete the questions.
- 30 minutes of your own reading book
- Complete the English task attached below
- Mrs Huotari has set a challenge for children to write something for the school website! For further information please see the school App
- Have a go at making your own bird feeder! You can use things like egg boxes and toilet rolls. If you do not have the resources you could create a set of instructions to make them. Or this activity could be done another time such as over the bank holiday weekend.
I’ve given a link for inspiration but which feeder you make will depend on resources and budgets so will leave it up to you!