Wednesday Home Learning- Hobbits Class
- This week for English I would like to create a poster about what you have done this holiday.
- It needs to be exciting and colourful.
- It can include lots of pictures and writing.
- Keep that handwriting beautiful.
- When it is complete send it to me on an email because I want to see all of the things you have done!
- You have the whole week to complete the poster in your English time so take your time with it and do not rush.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 5 Week 2- Watch the video and complete the questions in your books.
Read your reading book for half an hour.
Was you prediction from yesterday correct? What similarities and difference were there?
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
Record yourself singing the song Stellar (or part of it).
I will be putting all the videos together to create the Hobbits Stellar.
If you are struggling with the words the whole Stellar video is on the Homework Tab under all of the year groups.
Keep on singing!
Keep in contact and email if you have any problems, questions, or just want to say hello!
Stay safe and missing you all so much!
Lots of love,
Miss Storti xx