Wednesday Home Learning- Dragon Class
What did the man say when he slipped and fell over on the ice?
Nothing, he just gave everyone the cold shoulder!
Miss Baker J
- 30 minutes of your own reading book
- Writing task: Now that the editing is done it is time to re-write your newspaper report! This time make sure you include all of your editing. Also think carefully about the layout of your newspaper report. Remember they are usually written in columns rather than straight across the page.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Complete arithmetic challenge attached below
- Today’s Maths Learning
Week 2 :Lesson 3- Watch the video and complete the questions on the worksheet in your books.
You will often hear on the news sad news reports about the melting ice in Antarctica. Today I would like you to research…
- What is happening
- Why it is happening
- The impact this is having on the environment
Record your findings using bullet points rather than full sentences.
Yesterday I reflected on how I have been using my extra time at home to “have a clear out”. A bit like when I need to tidy my desk at school. I helped Megan to sort out her room- in particular we needed to sort out all of her pens and pencils and pencil cases! We spent some time organising her things and we then put a pile of things ready to take to the charity shop- when we can! After we had finished we discussed how she felt better having her things organised and why. Megan said it helped her feel calmer and less chaotic- lets see how long it lasts.
I would like you to sort/ clear tidy something in your room! It could be books, toys, pencils etc. Maybe something just needs organising? Reflect on how you felt before, during and after.