Listen to the music today and remember that you have God’s love to rely on. Whenever you need Him ask for help and trust that He has your best interests at heart.
Go back to your Fox story structure that you completed yesterday in the storymapping activity and begin to write your own version of the story.
- Introducing the characters and how they came to be together.
- How they became friends and the things they did together – emphasising the ways in which they grew to support and compliment one another.
- The arrival of the outsider and how this shifts the dynamic and challenges the friendship.
- How they part – emphasising the initial selfish exhilaration and the abandonment of the other friend. o The growing tension and ramification of the choice.
- The confrontation, abandonment and devastation this causes.
- The realisation and hope that comes from remembering the old friend.
- The journey back.
Use this to support a similar structure for your own story.
What will you say in words? What will you show in the pictures that tells us more about the characters and their story?
Remember the impact of illustrations in the story book, include some of your own.
Remember you do not have to copy out all of the questions, especially if they use complicated diagrams.
Your answers and any workings out are enough.
Lessons this week from: Summer Term - Week 11 (w/c 6th July)
The question and answer sheets are found at the bottom of this page.
Watch the lesson and complete the sheet: Lesson 2 - Reasoning about 3D shapes
The sheets for lesson 2 are found in the resources at the bottom of this page.
Structure and texture
Pop over to BBC Bitesize using the link below and learn about structure and texture in music.