Tuesday Home Learning- Dragon Class
Happy Tuesday Dragons!
What do you call a penguin with no eye?
Miss Baker J
- 30 minutes of your own reading book
- Grammar: Read the passage then
- 1) Identify any words you are not sure of- find out what they mean
- 2)Identify any words you think may have been misspelt- look up the spelling and correct
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Complete arithmetic challenge attached below
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 2- Watch the video and complete the questions on the worksheet in your books.
Write a gratitude list- all the things you are grateful/ thankful for. You could look it at when you are having your own reflection time.
I have started a list too! The first three things on my list are…
- I am thankful we got to have our lovely trip to Greenwich
- I am thankful I have my family
- I am grateful to Megan for getting me a cactus for Mother’s Day- apparently it is because I can be a bit prickly!
Create a rainbow! You can draw it, use pens pencils, collage using what you find around the house or even use an old catalogue/ magazine to get the colours you need! If you like, you may display it on a window in your house.