Tuesday Home Learning- Hobbits Class
- This week for English I would like to create a poster about what you have done this holiday.
- It needs to be exciting and colourful.
- It can include lots of pictures and writing.
- Keep that handwriting beautiful.
- When it is complete send it to me on an email because I want to see all of the things you have done!
- You have the whole week to complete the poster in your English time so take your time with it and do not rush.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 4 Week 2- Watch the video and complete the questions in your books.
Read your reading book for half an hour.
What do you think might happen next? Predict the next part of the story.
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
Write a prayer thanking God for the strength he has given us getting through this tough time.
You can decorate this prayer in any way you like.
Think about all the things you are thankful for, hope that others stay safe and well and that the world will recover soon.
Keep in contact and email if you have any problems, questions, or just want to say hello!
Stay safe and missing you all so much!
Lots of love,
Miss Storti xx