Tuesday Home Learning- Hobbits Class
- Now you have looked backwards, write a letter to your future self and ask questions, tell them what you would like to happen.
- Remember to include lots of detail not forgetting all of our amazing Year 3 vocabulary.
- Keep that handwriting beautiful.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR2Zb7TbiOA - have a go at learning British Sign Language too. She puts up a video every day.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 4- Watch the video and complete the questions in your books. (We are still on Week 1 lessons just so you know!)
Read your reading book for half an hour.
How many verbs can you find and write down the examples.
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
Pick a time period in History that you like.
Draw a picture of a person from that time period from what you have researched.
You must include:
- The clothes they would wear
- What they would eat
- What their houses looked like
I look forward to seeing them! If you want to challenge yourself do a male and a female from each time period.
Please can all the grown ups at home, who wish to, send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can put pictures on the website of all the amazing learning you have been doing together!
Stay safe and missing you all so much!
Lots of love,
Miss Storti xx