Thursday Home Learning- Dragon Class
Happy Thursday Dragons!
How does a polar bear build a Lego house?
Igloos it together!
Miss Baker J
- 30 minutes of your own reading book
- Writing Task:
- Today I would like you to show your grown ups about our writing process at school. Discuss with them how we learn, plan, draft, edit and publish!
Learn- I would like you to research about the key features of a newspaper report. Use https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z2yycdm/articles/z2gk9qt to help! Make some notes in your book.
- Fact or opinion? Write a list of facts and list of opinions!
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Complete arithmetic challenge attached below
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 4- Watch the video and complete the questions on the worksheet in your books.
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
Let it grow!
Option 1- See if you can grow something from seeds/ pips. You may have to get creative to provide an environment something can grow in. Or maybe you have a cutting from another plant?
Option 2- If you don’t have anything you can use. Research the environment that living things need to grow and find out what pips/ seeds are easy to grow at home!