Thursday Home Learning- Hobbits Class
- This week for English I would like to create a poster about what you have done this holiday.
- It needs to be exciting and colourful.
- It can include lots of pictures and writing.
- Keep that handwriting beautiful.
- When it is complete send it to me on an email because I want to see all of the things you have done!
- You have the whole week to complete the poster in your English time so take your time with it and do not rush.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 1 Summer Term Week 1- Watch the video and complete the questions in your books.
Read your reading book for half an hour.
Summarise your book into one sentence. Explain what the story is about, who the main characters are but without giving away what is going to happen.
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zvsfr82/articles/znm7vk7 (you might have to copy the link into the search bar if it doesn't work from the hyperlink)
Watch the video and complete the activity at the end. Our new topic is all about the world and maps! How much did you know already, did you learn anything new?
Keep in contact and email if you have any problems, questions, or just want to say hello!
Stay safe and missing you all so much!
Lots of love,
Miss Storti xx