Thursday Home Learning- Hobbits Class
- Can you plan a story, your story can be about anything you like but create a plan with all the points in note form to help you write your story (you'll be doing that tomorrow for FABULOUS FRIDAY!).
- Remember to include lots of detail not forgetting all of our amazing Year 3 vocabulary.
- Keep that handwriting beautiful.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR2Zb7TbiOA - have a go at learning British Sign Language too. She puts up a video every day.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 1 Week 2- Watch the video and complete the questions in your books.
Read your reading book for half an hour.
How many articles (a and an) can you find and write down the examples with the word that come after it, what do you notice?
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
Let's go on a school trip!
No no no we are going outside but that doesn't mean we cant explore!
Explore the British Museum and come up with 3 questions you would like to ask about the exhibits.
Happy exploring Hobbits!
Please can all the grown ups at home, who wish to, send photos to email@example.com so I can put pictures on the website of all the amazing learning you have been doing together!
Stay safe and missing you all so much!
Lots of love,
Miss Storti xx