(Learning objectives from EYFS curriculum)
- Talks about what they have read showing some understanding and emotional engagement with
· Use a descriptive word (adjective).
· Introduce a connective (and)
Choose a favourite book – draw and write about a character from that book.
Go onto https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/ and play Buried Treasure and practise reading some sentences or matching words to initial sounds. You can now log in free from home using the log in on the home screen.
· Solve problems including doubling, halving and sharing – counting in twos.
· Explores the characteristics of everyday objects, 2D and 3D shapes using mathematical language to describe them.
Counting in twos – collect some objects or items in pairs such as shoes and count them in twos.
Talk about what else can be counted in twos and how many objects there are altogether (2 x table)
Each day choose a science activity from https://www.stem.org.uk/resources/community/resource/258613/early-yearsreception-science-homeworks
Each day choose an Easter craft (see Easter Craft section)