Monday Home Learning- Dragon Class
Where do Polar Bears keep their money?
In a snow Bank!
Miss Baker J
- 30 minutes of your own reading book
- Complete the comprehension. Visit https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zs44jxs/articles/z3wgqhv What are facts and opinions? Watch the video and then create a list of examples of facts and opinions.
- Writing task: Visit https://www.literacyshed.com/the-images-shed.html and look at the images in the abandoned places section. Spend 10 minutes mind mapping what you can see, hear, smell, taste, touch and feel. Then write a Free verse non-rhyming poem in response to the images.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Complete arithmetic challenge attached below
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 1- Watch the video and complete the questions on the worksheet in your books.
Set up your own reflection space at home- somewhere you can find a peaceful 5 minutes. You could create your own focal point, use cushions, flowers. You may even have a battery operated candle or fairy lights. I would love to see a photo of this!
The squat challenge! Maybe your grown up could join in!