Monday Home Learning- Hobbits Class
I hope you are all safe and well and had a very deserved rest.
Time to put our learning hats back on!
- This week for English I would like to create a poster about what you have done this holiday.
- It needs to be exciting and colourful.
- It can include lots of pictures and writing.
- Keep that handwriting beautiful.
- When it is complete send it to me on an email because I want to see all of the things you have done!
- You have the whole week to complete the poster in your English time so take your time with it and do not rush.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 3 Week 2- Watch the video and complete the questions in your books.
Read your reading book for half an hour.
How many different pieces of punctuation do you find in the part that you have read. Note them down as you go.
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
If you have access to a computer research an explorer and create a mindmap of all of the information you have found. It can be an explorer from anytime in history but some suggestions are:
Keep in contact and email if you have any problems, questions, or just want to say hello!
Stay safe and missing you all so much!
Lots of love,
Miss Storti xx