Monday Home Learning- Hobbits Class
- Write a letter to your past self and explain what is happening in your life now.
- Remember to include lots of detail describing the situations.
- Keep that handwriting beautiful.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR2Zb7TbiOA - have a go at learning British Sign Language too. She puts up a video every day.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 3- Watch the video and complete the questions in your books.
Read your reading book for half an hour.
How many adjectives can you find and write down the examples.
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
Create a picture of what Easter means to you.
It can include words, drawings, paintings, collage.
Represent it however you want and write a sentence explaining your image.
Please can all the grown ups at home, who wish to, send photos to email@example.com so I can put pictures on the website of all the amazing learning you have been doing together!
Stay safe and missing you all so much!
Lots of love,
Miss Storti xx