Friday: Good Morning Unicorns
Respect is one of our school values - why do you think it is? Why is it so important? Think about how you show respect to others each day and how you show respect in school and in the wider community.
If you have not yet played this week then make sure you log on to TT Rockstars to practise your times tables.
Choose an activity from the arithmetic activities tab.
Spend at least 30 minutes reading your own book today – make sure you are up to date with the chapters of Wonder too.
Check put the 100 silly drawing prompts from the link: https://theartofeducation.edu/2017/04/10/100-silly-drawing-prompts-engage-students/ Choose a few and have some fun with your family doing some silly sketching. Can they guess what you have drawn? This could become a fun game of Pictionary!
Make sure you are up to date with the chapters from 'Wonder' this week - we should all be on Part Two: Via. I hope you are all enjoying the text? I think it is brilliant.
For your afternoon spend some time doing one or more of the following activities:
- Play a board game.
- Make a book mark - maybe you can add a precept to your design. My favourite precept at the moment is 'The greater the storm, the brighter the rainbow'. That is on that Mrs Barden taught me.
- Do something that makes you happy.
- Phone a family member - check they are okay.
- Be active! Make sure you are still getting plenty of fresh air and exercise.
- Complete a puzzle or word search.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Love, Miss Moore. xx