Good Morning Unicorns,
Did you know?
It is impossible to lick your own elbow!
(I bet you all try…Hehe!)
Miss Moore. X
Last maths lesson of the week, follow the link and today have a go at Lesson 5: Using scale factors. https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-6/ Complete the activity that supports the lesson.
How is the writing going? Keep going with it if you’re not finished. Remember drafts take time. If you are finished start to edit – first job, check your spellings!
To support yesterday’s Geography work I’ve attached a comprehension sheet all about European Landmarks –read the text and answer the comprehension questions.
- Create a happiness jar for your family home.
All you will need is an empty container, glass jar or tub, some small bits of paper and a pen. Encourage every member of your family to write something down that made them smile that day or a positive thought and pop it in the jar. Then when you are ever feeling sad, worried or fed up of being at home have a read through all the happy thoughts in your happiness jar.
- Can you write a prayer that I can share for daily reflections? I thought it would be a nice idea for everyone to write a prayer that the class can use for their daily reflection. If you can email them to me and I can share them with the whole class on the website.
IDEAS FOR THE WEEKEND!
- Have an indoor picnic for tea.
- Watch a family film or have a themed film night.
- Have an indoor scavenger hunt.
- Plant some seeds, water the plants.
- Film your own cooking show?
- Bake a cake.
- Make Easter cards for your family.
- Complete a puzzle.
- Have a karaoke night!
Remember: STAY SAFE AND STAY AT HOME!