Friday Home Learning- Hobbits Class
- Keep going with your diary entries.
- Make sure to be using the features.
- Go back to your first entry and see if it shows off everything you have done this week. If not then add to it to make it match all the exciting things you have been doing.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR2Zb7TbiOA - have a go at learning British Sign Language too. She puts up a video every day.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 2- Watch the video and complete the questions in your books.
Read your reading book for half an hour, then read a picture book, what are the similarities and differences between the two books.
Create a table in your books stating the similarities and differences.
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
Create a fact file on a volcano or mountain of your choice.
Your fact file must include:
- The name of volcano or mountain
- Which country the volcano or mountain is in
- 3 interesting facts about the volcano or mountain
- An image or drawing of the volcano or mountain
Have a wonderful weekend my lovely Hobbits, stay safe and keep smiling.
Lots of love,
Miss Storti xx