As the music is playing, think of a friend and why they are special to you. Later today write them a note, send them a message or a video telling them why they make such a good friend.
Remember you do not have to copy out all of the questions, especially if they use complicated diagrams. Your answers and any workings out are enough.
Complete Week 1, Lesson 5 Thousandths as decimals. REMEMBER, DO NOT DO SUMMER TERM WEEK 1
It has a video, worksheet and then a sheet with the answers on.
The sheet can also be found in the resources at the bottom of this page.
Remember to read for 20-30 mins a day. Write down any words you can not read or any that you do not understand from your book.
- Read aloud or listen to the end of the chapter 'So What Do You Say?' to the line ‘There was a long pause’ (All of part 1 then up to 8mins 11secs of part 2 or bottom of pg18-26 of pdf).
- Discuss whether or not you think Alex trusts these people and whether you think he should.
- What advice would you give to Alex at this point? What should he do? What do the methods chosen by Blunt suggest about him as a character and the organisation he represents?
- Consider what Alex would be thinking, and to write a short reflective piece, in role, on his thoughts on what he has been asked.
- Read to the end of the chapter, how would you feel if you were Alex at this point, pressured into making this decision, and what might happen as a result of him deciding to go along with Blunt’s plan?
Listen to or read aloud the whole chapter 'What did you say?' before the next session.
PDF copy in the resources section below (from pg 15-27 up to chapter 'Double 0 Nothing')
Audio book links for Chapter 4 here:
Find today's French lesson in the resources section below.