Friday Home Learning- Hobbits Class
- This week for English I would like to create a poster about what you have done this holiday.
- It needs to be exciting and colourful.
- It can include lots of pictures and writing.
- Keep that handwriting beautiful.
- When it is complete send it to me on an email because I want to see all of the things you have done!
- You have the whole week to complete the poster in your English time so take your time with it and do not rush.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 2 Summer Term Week 1- Watch the video and complete the questions in your books.
Read your reading book for half an hour.
After you have read one page stand on one leg, after another page stand on the other leg, then read upside down for the next page, the read in a ball for another page. Repeat and happy silly reading!
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
What is a mosaic?
Research what a mosaic is, where it comes from, what it is used for and why we have them. Create a fact sheet about mosaics.
As a challenge can you create an example of one? Maybe choose a famous mosaic or one you have thought of yourself!
Keep in contact and email if you have any problems, questions, or just want to say hello!
Stay safe and missing you all so much!
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love,
Miss Storti xx