Good Morning Unicorns,
Did you know...?
Kangaroos cannot walk backwards! Weird!
TT Rockstars today please everyone, and why not listen to a bit of Bruce whilst you rock away!
Dancing in the dark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs
Please follow the link to Lesson 5: Step 3 – Calculate angles. Follow up the lesson with the activity too. https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-6/
Creative Writing: ‘Alma’. https://www.literacyshed.com/alma.html
How is the creative writing going? I hope you are all enjoying this writing piece. I’m going to give you some time to work on this one – send me your stories when you are ready for me to read them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Think of a catchy title: Forever a Doll, Lost, Trapped, etc.
- Ask an adult to read through it – maybe see if you can mark it together. Looking at sentence structure, spelling, vocabulary choices etc. What do they think?
- Use the model text for comparison and ideas.
RE: Listen carefully to part two of Peter’s story: https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/school-radio/audio-stories-peters-story-part-2/zhr4bdm
IDEAS FOR THE WEEKEND!
- Have a themed dinner party.
- Watch a superhero film.
- Build a den.
- Make your mum or dad a cup to tea.
- Yoga at home.
- Help with cooking dinner.
- Write a letter to a family member you cannot visit write now.
- Help with the household chores.
- Paint a spring time picture.
- Start a scrapbook or journal to document this time at home.
Have a lovely weekend everybody. Stay safe and remember to stay at home.
Miss Moore x