Friday Home Learning- Dragon Class
First of all I want to say a huge well done to Ava Lily- who has also made it in to the 144 Club- we are all really proud of you!
What do snowmen call their offspring?
Miss Baker J
- 30 minutes of your own reading book
- Comprehension- complete the task on retrieval below
- Writing task- Write a reflection on the past two weeks..
What has gone well? What you have enjoyed?
What didn’t go well? What would you do differently?
What have you noticed?
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Complete arithmetic challenge attached below
- Today’s Maths Learning
Week 2 :Lesson 5- Watch the video and complete the questions on the worksheet in your books.
Happy End of term Dragons!
I hope you have enjoyed your home learning these past two weeks and you have been kind to your new teachers! Enjoy this rather unusual Easter Break. Normally we would have made Easter Gardens- if you like and have the time you could always make on at home and send in a photograph but you do not have to! I won’t be setting work over the holidays but if you send me an email I will do my best to reply!
Enjoy the extra time with your families- keep safe and keep happy.
Miss Baker x