Friday Home Learning- Hobbits Class
- FABULOUS FRIDAY
- Get writing that amazing story you have planned.
- When you are writing remember to add lots of detail imagine you are watching it as a film in your head.
- Remember to include lots of detail not forgetting all of our amazing Year 3 vocabulary.
- Keep that handwriting beautiful.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR2Zb7TbiOA - have a go at learning British Sign Language too. She puts up a video every day.
- 30 minutes of Times Tables Rockstars- I shall be monitoring your progress!
- Today’s Maths Learning
Lesson 2 Week 2- Watch the video and complete the questions in your books.
Read your reading book for half an hour.
How many connectives can you find and write down the examples.
Join in with Joe Wicks! He is doing live PE lessons on his YouTube Channel every morning at 9am. Don’t worry if you miss it- they are available all day.
Create a fact sheet all about Lent and all of the knowledge you have about it.
Research, add pictures, lay it out as creatively as you can.
Please can all the grown ups at home, who wish to, send photos to email@example.com so I can put pictures on the website of all the amazing learning you have been doing together!
Have a brilliant weekend and Easter holiday, there will be a little Easter activity homework for those who want to do it. Keep learning and being brilliant.
Stay safe and missing you all so much!
Lots of love,
Miss Storti xx