2021 Maths X Art Photography Competition
Brief, Rules and Inspiration for the shape and pattern in nature photography competition.
Shape and pattern are around us everywhere, from the symmetry in a butterflies wings to the rings in a tree stump. This competition is aimed at exploring and recognising where maths and nature collide, using photography! We would like you to find and photograph something you have found in nature that represents either shape or pattern or both.
- Only one entry per child
- All entries must be submitted to Mr Potts by 3:30pm on the 18th October
- All entries must be labelled with the child's name as well as the class they are in
- Entries can be either physical photographs or electronic copies emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The photograph must your own work and not copied or taken from another source
- Where possible your entry should show shape or pattern in nature with minimum intervention from people
- Winners will be announced in celebration assembly on Friday 22nd October
- If you have any queries or questions please email Mr Potts on the email above
To inspire you and give you some ideas have a look through the slide show below and good luck!